Sunday, June 8, 2008

33° Celsius in the shade

today 33° tomorrow 36°
Yesterday night I went out with Kristina, Mariko and Ute a girl from Salzburg she is an au pair from Brooklyn. It was really nice to meet another homeland fellow. We talked a lot about Austria.
The wheater today was terribly hot, we had 33° Celsius in the shade and there was a lot of humidity in the air. When I think about that it will get even more hot I cant look forward to it. Tommorrow it will get 36°.
Austria lost against Croatia 0:1. I couldn't see the match because the match was just on demand and I did not want to pay for it.
I also met a new au pair in Garden City today. Her name is Dorin she was born in Uganda and grew up in Sweden. She seems to be very nice. I ll gonna show her more of the GC tomorrow.

lg Klemens

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aha, jetzt kommt also das warme Wetter! Wir mussten noch frieren ....liebe Grüße (schön, wenn du jemand aus Österreich triffst!)

Ma