Saturday, August 30, 2008

Easy, Gustav

Yesterday Kim, Kristen, Kevin, Kristina and me (Klemens - 5 K :)) met at easy street. It was a lot of fun. The girls bought new hats in the city and I was wearing my Abraham Lincoln hat.

Right now they are evacuating New Orleans because of the Hurricane Gustav. The storm already killed a few people further south.
Yesterday the storm had 70 mph. Overnight it gained speed up to 125 mph. I am glad that we were able to visit the city.

thats all...

Update: The storm got today almost got speed up to 150mph. The News say that the storm can reach the category 5, the strongest possible.
Already 1000ds of people are leaving New Orleans. They are good prepared and hope that history does not repeat itself. On the picture I took in NO you can still see the watermark by the entrance of the destroyed beer factory.

greetz Klemens

No comments: