Sunday, September 14, 2008

Daniels Birthdayparty

My best friend Daniel had birthday on 9.11, we celebrated it on the weekend on his parents property next to the woods.
we played beer pong for a while.
it was fun but then the austrians wanted to play a game where u have to drink much much faster...better said as fast as u can ... after u hit a target until the oponent put the target up again... hardcore... i am not used to such shit anymore.
Daniel got a waterpipe from the Berndls as bd present and we smoked some good tabacco.
Eitherway the party was a big succes.
In the morning when I woke up in the cold cottage I started the fire again and ran arround wakeing freezing people. I gave them some water to drink and brought them back to the fire.
A few hours later all my family showed up at my home. It was a long day...

No comments: